Top Ten Reasons to List with a Real Estate Agent
Buying or selling a house can be one of the most important financial decisions of our lives.
When deciding on who to use as a real estate agent, there are a lot of factors to consider especially because they are the ones who will guide us through a process that can be very stressful and overwhelming.
Here are ten reasons to list with an Aimee & Company Agent:
- Time – Realtors have the time and expertise to handle open houses, showings, inspections, and the dozens of other tasks that would take you away from your work and regular routine.
- Experience Handling Paperwork – Buying or selling a home involves reams of paperwork that can be hard to understand. Realtors thrive in this world.
- Knowledge of Neighborhood – Realtors know local communities and can help you find a replacement home in the nicest neighborhood and with the best schools.
- Advice After Closing – An experienced Realtor will continue to support you as questions pop up after the deal is done.
- Knowledge of Service Providers – Realtors can refer you to their network of top-quality lenders, lawyers, inspectors and repair people to make sure you get the best result in every stage of your deal.
- Negotiation Skills – With years of bargaining experience and expert understanding of the market, Realtors can help you close the deal at the price and terms you want.
- Sales Skills – Realtors can evaluate your home and suggest improvements to get your maximum value, and they’re skilled at handling showings to generate a positive response.
- Marketing Expertise – Realtors know the best way to advertise to attract buyers, plus they can use the marketing muscle of their brokerage to promote your home.
- Access to Buyers – Through the Multiple Listing Service, professional contacts, and their own database of prospects, Realtors can help you reach the widest range of customers.
- Price – Homeowners who sell their homes on their own typically generate $46,000 less than homeowners who work with a Realtor.