The Best South Brunswick Articles of 2017
Brunswick County is home to us. As many of you know, we are a small, local business and Brunswick County is where we live. The things that affect you matter to us in a real way. This means that South Brunswick Magazine isn’t a business, it’s a passion. We love living here, and hope you do, too!
We had a lot of fun this year sharing unique stories in our magazines and here on our website.
To end another wonderful year of Southern Brunswick County life, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at 2017 to see what your favorite articles were.
Based on your comments, calls, shares, and input, these were our top 5 articles of 2017:
- The Holden Beach Boat the Southern Lady and Her Story. When did Southern Lady, which is seen from the Holden Beach bridge, become part of the landscape? Rumors circulate that the owner has died and a lawsuit is pending – is this true?
- Love Where You Live: The Story Behind “Beaches of Brunswick County.” It was Bronstein’s passion for the place she’s now called home for nearly a decade that inspired her to create the resource so many now know and love called, “Beaches of Brunswick County.”
- Meet Ed Lemon, New Chairman of the Brunswick County School Board. As the new Chairman of the Brunswick County Board of Education, Ed Lemon’s goal is to get all kids prepared for future success.
- Shallotte’s Southern Charm and Scott’s Family & Farm. With Southern Charm Co. and Scott’s Farm & Family, two families have brought new life to two old properties in the heart of town.
- Waterfront Seafood Shack in Calabash Delivers Dreams. “Our business has grown over the years to fill small niches the community has requested. We’re a team of great people.”
This list shows how much folks in South Brunswick County support their community. We love to read what our neighbors are doing and celebrate their success.
Thank you for your ideas, comments, and input. They help us do what we do so keep them coming. We’re looking forward to a bigger and even better 2018.