The Best North Brunswick Articles of 2017
We had a lot of fun this year sharing unique stories in our magazines and here on our website. We love highlighting the people and businesses in Brunswick County that make a difference and consider it our privilege. As many of you know, we are a small, local business and Brunswick County is our home, too. The things that affect you matter to us in a real way. We love living here, and hope you do, too!
To end another wonderful year of Brunswick County life, we thought it would be fun to take a look back at 2017 to see what your favorite articles were.
Based on your comments, calls, shares, and input, these were our top 5 articles of 2017:
- Five Girls Grill Gives Leland a Taste of Home. William and Denise Jones bring homestyle cooking to Leland, but for them, it’s about serving their community.
- Harrington Village: Leland Works to Build a Downtown. The Town has a vision for the future and has broken ground to move closer to a downtown Leland they believe in.
- Mallory Creek Connector. After years of waiting, Mallory Creek Road was extended to Rice Gate Way in Brunswick Forest.
- Romance at School: Jill & Settle Dawkins. These high school sweethearts both teach third grade at Lincoln Elementary and their love for each other impacts everyone around them.
- Meet Deputy Arnold Floyd at Leland Middle School. For Floyd, being a School Resource Officer is more than a job, it is a calling. Floyd has had an unconventional career path but found his passion helping kids.
This list looks a little different than last year’s list. This year your top 5 favorites were all on our side of the bridge. You are decidedly excited about Leland and the people who impact our area.
We love that. We can’t wait to bring you more articles like these in 2018. Thanks for your ideas, comments, and input. Keep it coming and here’s to another great year in North Brunswick County…